Name the ADO.NET Base Classes.
The following is the list of ADO.NET base classes that are used to perform various activities between
.NET code and databases.
- DbConnection - the base class representing the connection object between the .NET Framework and source
- DbCommand - this is the base class for the commands (i.e. the queries)
- DbParameter - this base class represents the parameters that are set in a query to characterize the fields
- DbDataRecord - this base class represents a single row
- DbDataReader - this base class is an iteration over the records returned by a query
- DbTransaction - the base class representing each action on the database that can be quantifiable and rolled back, if required
ADO.NET Base Classes
SQL Queries through String Concatenation
Deferred Execution in LINQ
Object LINQ Provider VS. Database LINQ Provider
ADO.NET Entity Framework
Silverlight connections to databases
Multiplicity and Degree in Entity Framework
WCF Data Services
Optimistic Concurrency | OptimisticConcurrencyException
Entity Framework and CRUD
More Interview Questions...